Choose a tab to proceed
Process forms & Email
Screening and eligibility
Setup the laptop
Verify laptop operation
- Connect system: eth cable goes to non-internet port.
- login as kbl, use njrsf to switch to fair id.
- run Audit.sh to get list of differences from public site. Check for any changes
that need to be transfer BACK to the public site prior to download.
- make sure there is an updated dump of the laptop config (click on Admin to get to dump links)
- on public server, run NJRSFconfug/AuditEnum.pl to check for tables not compatible with laptop version of mysql (null timestamps or enum definitions).
- run pullwebsite.sh to download all config files from the public site.
- run Config.pl to check table definitions. Correct errors using alter table commands.
- Dump database on public site.
- on laptop run update RSFdumpYYYYMMDD. On prompt, run LoadTables.pl as indicated. (this can take 2 hours).
- verify operation, projects, forms, etc.
- start firefox, and go to 192.168.1.4.