Download links for NJRSF/ISEF Registration Forms 2017
Note: most browsers give you a way to download the contents of a link directly: usually by holding either the shift or control key down while clicking on the link. That should open a browse box so that you can choose a location for the download.
A special note for Mac users You MUST use such a direct download-to-disk option if your Safari is configured to display PDF files
in "preview" mode. Saving a PDF form file from preview mode in Safari will render it unsignable and unviewable, permanently. To maintain the security block in the form header, you MUST open and process the forms only using Adobe Reader.
The ISEF forms linked below are from the ISEF-2017 website
- NJRSF Entry Form
Note that this is not the Online Registration Form, which must be executed before
you can upload any of these forms to our site. The NJRSF Entry Form is a simple acknowledgement, by student and teacher, of your responsibilities
as an entrant in our fair, along with permission for us to use any photos during the event.
- Form 1: Adult Sponsor Checklist
- Form 1a: Research Plan and Student Checklist
- Form 1A Research Plan Attachment Note: This is not an
ISEF form, but it is provided for interfacing with our electronic registration system.
This form is three pages. We ask that you limit your Research Plan to this size.
Note it is not a research report! It should be a description
of what you plan to do, with a focus on aspects that might require
supervision or review, such as procedures, chemicals, or apparatus used,
safety and care of any research subjects, etc.
- Form 1b: Approval Form This form is required for all
projects, and should be signed by student, parent, and advisor/sponsor.
- Form 1C: Research at a college or research lab
Required for any project where the student worked at a research lab or institution under the guidance
of a professional scientist or engineer.
- Form 2: Supervising Scientist
- Form 3: Risk Assessment
- Form 4: Human Subjects and Informed Consent
- Sample of Informed Consent Form for human subjects
- Form 5: Vertebrate Animals
This file, for 2017, combines forms 5A and 5B. Fill out the one that pertains
to your project and leave the other blank.
- Form 6a: Biological Agents Risk Assessment
- Form 6b: Human and Vertebrate Tissues
- Form 7: Project continuation from a prior year